{GTB} NQ 1.2.3
Poll

Do you prefer 8 bots or 12 bots?

57% 57% [ 20 ]
20% 20% [ 7 ]
23% 23% [ 8 ]

Total Votes : 35

Gallery


Latest topics
» Good ol' days
Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:18 am by {GTB} Granny

» Just for fun
Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 pm by {GTB} Bloodyfin

» {GTB} FailWizArd
Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:19 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Hackusation!!!
Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm by {GTB} Granny

» Whats your internet speed
Thu May 02, 2013 12:07 pm by rathi91

» crimbo
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm by {GTB} buntski

» O my terribly god,
Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 am by {GTB} Nodrog

» Power out - Official Goodbye :]
Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am by {GTB} birra

» The end is nigh!
Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:45 am by {GTB} birra

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


External Hard Disk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Fri May 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Hello there GTB Mates.

I have an external hard disk with all my games on it.

And it crashed , so my et game is GONE.
Now ive lost ALL my exp and light weapons levels and stuff..
and admin (thats no problem, thats easy to fix)

so.. um
just wanted to tell u guys that,
Cheers.


MAKARI Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} Pr3dAtOr on Fri May 01, 2009 10:28 pm

{GTB} Makari! wrote:Hello there GTB Mates.

I have an external hard disk with all my games on it.

And it crashed , so my et game is GONE.
Now ive lost ALL my exp and light weapons levels and stuff..
and admin (thats no problem, thats easy to fix)

so.. um
just wanted to tell u guys that,
Cheers.


MAKARI Sad

Shit Happens... , 1 of our admins will give ya your lvl 2 back Smile

_________________
avatar
{GTB} Pr3dAtOr

Number of posts : 1211
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Sat May 02, 2009 10:25 am

I fixed the problem,

I just re-setted the external hard disk , and the computer fixed the problem.

Topic Closed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} Darth Raider on Sat May 02, 2009 5:57 pm

hurray!! looks like we`v got an IT wizard albino

we all know who to direct our tech probs too. scratch scratch scratch lol!

_________________
avatar
{GTB} Darth Raider

Number of posts : 147
Age : 48
Location : shropshire uk
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} birra on Mon May 11, 2009 10:51 am

{GTB} Darth Raider wrote:hurray!! looks like we`v got an IT wizard albino

we all know who to direct our tech probs too. scratch scratch scratch lol!

lol! lol!

Really Makari?? Good for you son well done!

{GTB} birra
avatar
{GTB} birra

Number of posts : 783
Age : 23
Location : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Mon May 11, 2009 11:45 am

lol i was just lucky

ghehe , but u can ask me ur IT problems :>

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Mon May 11, 2009 2:00 pm

{GTB} Makari! wrote:lol i was just lucky

ghehe , but u can ask me ur IT problems :>

How do i volt mod a GeForce 8600GT (Club 3D)?
Or can u make me a motherboard (AsRock P4VM900-SATA2) BIOS with the possibilty of controlling the CPU core voltage?

PLZ

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} URmS on Tue May 12, 2009 8:51 pm


_________________
avatar
{GTB} URmS

Number of posts : 1506
Age : 26
Location : Saku, Estonia
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Wed May 13, 2009 12:52 pm

First of all it is not a dumb question. Second of all have u tried googling it?

And as u are the MacGyver why don't u get a solution out instead of spamming and trying to make a joke?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Wed May 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Its not a dumb question at all..
But unfortunately i cant answer it,
Thats hard for me.

Mr. Urmseydurmsey can you help this guy


*voice from above*
YES


okay thanks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} V-ReX on Wed May 13, 2009 7:00 pm

if the voice from above is that from urms then answer rather be NO i think.
i dont know it either though

_________________
avatar
{GTB} V-ReX

Number of posts : 559
Age : 25
Location : Kirchroa, Limburg, The Netherlands.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} URmS on Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm

What the hell is volt modding?

And i don't make motherboards.

Neither do you, I'm sure.

_________________
avatar
{GTB} URmS

Number of posts : 1506
Age : 26
Location : Saku, Estonia
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} Stefke555 on Thu May 14, 2009 6:21 am

KILLER25 wrote:
{GTB} Makari! wrote:lol i was just lucky

ghehe , but u can ask me ur IT problems :>

How do i volt mod a GeForce 8600GT (Club 3D)?
Or can u make me a motherboard (AsRock P4VM900-SATA2) BIOS with the possibilty of controlling the CPU core voltage?

PLZ

I think you have to buy a new motherboard.
If you tab of a higher voltage of you're motherbord the current will be to big and you're printboard will burn => so you have to call granny to come and fix the problem Evil or Very Mad

_________________
avatar
{GTB} Stefke555

Number of posts : 462
Age : 38
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} Granny on Thu May 14, 2009 7:00 am


_________________
Cheers
Granny
avatar
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Number of posts : 1560
Age : 48
Location : Bristol, England
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.thegtb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Thu May 14, 2009 12:45 pm

{GTB} Stefke555 wrote:I think you have to buy a new motherboard.
If you tab of a higher voltage of you're motherbord the current will be to big and you're printboard will burn => so you have to call granny to come and fix the problem Evil or Very Mad

If i dont push it too high and have a cooling sufficient enough then no it wont burn.
Im getting a new PC in July. After i get that monster id like to overclock the CPU of this old one. Just would like to see how far the CPU can go without the motherboard bottlenecking it. (btw no offense but motherboard is a PCB - Prineted Circuit Board)

And calling Granny isnt a bad idea at all imo. I've wanted to see Granny in real person since i joined the clan and got to know him a bit better.

{GTB} Granny wrote:
lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} Stefke555 on Thu May 14, 2009 1:52 pm

I know that a motherboard is a PCB.
And basics of electronics is that when you put up the voltage in a PCB circuit the current also goes up. So if you try to manualy upgrade the voltage the current in the PCB circuit will be to high and the circuit will burn => you can trow you're pc to the garbage.

The cooling sufficients has notthing to do with it because it all happens in the PCB what you can't cool at all.

All pcb are made of several layers pasted onto each other and are designed that way so they can hold the max. voltage and currend as needed. Otherwise the circuits needs to be to big (bigger wired) that results in bigger Moterbord => more material => higer prices

The other problem you can have is interferenses of the deferent circuits to each other what results in verry unstable system.

If you can't adjust it in the bios you can't do it at all.

_________________
avatar
{GTB} Stefke555

Number of posts : 462
Age : 38
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} Granny on Thu May 14, 2009 2:19 pm


_________________
Cheers
Granny
avatar
{GTB} Granny
Admin

Number of posts : 1560
Age : 48
Location : Bristol, England
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.thegtb.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Thu May 14, 2009 2:36 pm

{GTB} Stefke555 wrote:I know that a motherboard is a PCB.
And basics of electronics is that when you put up the voltage in a PCB circuit the current also goes up. So if you try to manualy upgrade the voltage the current in the PCB circuit will be to high and the circuit will burn => you can trow you're pc to the garbage.

The cooling sufficients has notthing to do with it because it all happens in the PCB what you can't cool at all.

All pcb are made of several layers pasted onto each other and are designed that way so they can hold the max. voltage and currend as needed. Otherwise the circuits needs to be to big (bigger wired) that results in bigger Moterbord => more material => higer prices

The other problem you can have is interferenses of the deferent circuits to each other what results in verry unstable system.

If you can't adjust it in the bios you can't do it at all.

Seems u have no clue what overclocking is. So i wont just bother myself trying to explain u stuff.
And i said if i don't put it too high then it wont burn. Just get over it.
And i also mentioned im getting a new pc. So i wouldn't mind at all if i'd have to throw it away.


{GTB} Granny wrote:
lol this looks like

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  {GTB} Stefke555 on Thu May 14, 2009 4:55 pm

KILLER25 wrote:
{GTB} Stefke555 wrote:I know that a motherboard is a PCB.
And basics of electronics is that when you put up the voltage in a PCB circuit the current also goes up. So if you try to manualy upgrade the voltage the current in the PCB circuit will be to high and the circuit will burn => you can trow you're pc to the garbage.

The cooling sufficients has notthing to do with it because it all happens in the PCB what you can't cool at all.

All pcb are made of several layers pasted onto each other and are designed that way so they can hold the max. voltage and currend as needed. Otherwise the circuits needs to be to big (bigger wired) that results in bigger Moterbord => more material => higer prices

The other problem you can have is interferenses of the deferent circuits to each other what results in verry unstable system.

If you can't adjust it in the bios you can't do it at all.

Seems u have no clue what overclocking is. So i wont just bother myself trying to explain u stuff.
And i said if i don't put it too high then it wont burn. Just get over it.
And i also mentioned im getting a new pc. So i wouldn't mind at all if i'd have to throw it away.


{GTB} Granny wrote:
lol this looks like

Have no idea.
I am network admin at the commune (600 Pc's) and as second job i sell pc's.
Oh and yes i've work for 5 years at philips bulding/developing dvd-writers and trying stuff like you want to do.
So please be my guest and try what you wont to try and you'll see.

_________________
avatar
{GTB} Stefke555

Number of posts : 462
Age : 38
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Guest on Thu May 14, 2009 5:49 pm

See what?
And where did the topic even get the direction to motherboard related stuff?
I wanted to increase the core voltage wich can only kill the CPU... and i know how to OC. Ofc i wont put the core voltage from stock 1.4v to 2v...
Anyway i dont want to argue or start a fight here so just lets drop this?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: External Hard Disk.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum